Donate To This Program
LVMH Fundamentals in Luxury Retail Training Program
The LVMH Fundamentals in Luxury Retail Training Program provides bilingual jobseekers with training and job development opportunities in luxury retail, through a unique program created by CPC in partnership with the luxury retail provider Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton (LVMH) and Parsons School of Design.
Through eight weeks of classroom training and a two week paid internship at an LVMH store, students in the program receive specialized training to enter the field. Program include:
- Free career training
- Skill development and instruction from industry experts
- Resume and interview workshops
- Application screenings for employers
- Job retention and workplace etiquette
- Job referrals and placement assistance
- Post-hire support and follow-up
For more information, visit our Information Session at our Manhattan Community Center (165 Eldridge Street, 2 FL, New York, NY 10002) every Monday at 9:30 AM.