Donate To This Program
Hospitality Careers Training Program
The Hospitality Careers Training Program employs a variety of strategies for student employment in a range of positions, such as Room Attendants, Housemen and Kitchen Stewards. Students gain a meaningful insight into the ever-changing landscape of the hotel industry as well as:
- Free career training
- Skill development and instruction from industry experts
- Resume and interview workshops
- Application screenings for employers
- Job retention and workplace etiquette
- Job referrals and placement assistance
- Post-hire support and follow-up
Enrollment in the program may be free for qualified applicants.
For more information, visit our Information Session at our Manhattan Community Center (165 Eldridge Street, 2 FL, New York, NY 10002) every Monday at 9:30 AM.